Monday, August 27, 2012

Woldumar Photo Walk | Jackson, MI Photographer

There's a photography Facebook group that I am a part of that and every now and again we get together to do a photo walk. If you don't know, photo walks are just walking around an area and taking photos of anything that catches your eye. I love these because it gets the creative juices flowing and helps with thinking outside of the box.

We just got together on Wednesday at the Woldumar Nature Center in Lansing. It's funny, I had photographed a wedding there in 2010, so I didn't have time to explore too much, but the grounds are huge and there's tons of wooded trails. So beautiful!! It was definitely nice to get out and do what I love with other photographers and talk nerdy photo talk. Plus, meet some new people and finally meet some people who had only been Facebook friends.







11 comments:

  1. Love these nature images! Sounds like a fun walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the image of the trail and the pine trees. I love nature trails like that. Looks like it was a beautiful walk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous shots! It makes me want to go for a hike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your images are truly amazing! I love the composition of each one-beautiful! I wish I lived closer... I would come for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful images...love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful! Love nature images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the "pieces" that you put together to create this post. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did nature photography for the first time in a long time during our vacation, and I forgot how peaceful it is! I love all of your shots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey!
    Were you in my backyard and did not tell me?
    I Love the Queen Anne's Lace just before they open, sweet shot.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...