Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What to Wear Wednesday | Teal and Baby Pink

I love this look it's very Spring-y, but I think it would still be amazing this time of year. This look was put together by DeannaSchroeter on Polyvore.com, I love that she's added some basic makeup to the look, this would be amazing with a simple cat-eye and nude eyeshadow. When I imagine the session that this outfit would be in, I see a Shoots for a Cure session. A strong woman that just finished her final round of chemo, rocking her bald head with that fabulous hat; empowered knowing that you've gotten a second chance at life. If you're interested in learning more about a Shoots for a Cure portrait session, check out my blog post or give me a call, 517.499.9380

Now I don't expect anyone to rush out and buy these items, but they're great for giving you ideas of how to put together a portrait wardrobe.

Untitled #395

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors on this, so vibrant and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes. This is a wonderful combination. Reminds me of Spring and Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. I love this inspiration!!!The shoes, the dress, the clutch! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...