Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What to Wear Wednesday | Fun & Casual Men

Switching things up again, usually my What to Wear Wednesday posts are geared towards women, but the guys need love in the wardrobe department too! This simple style tools were created by Maddygaddy on Polyvore.com (LOVE that website for planning outfits). These are great tips to follow when planning what you're going to wear to your portrait session. Very simple, casual, laid back, and most importantly...comfy. I don't expect anyone to rush out and buy these items, but they're great for giving you ideas of how to put together a portrait wardrobe.

outfit guide for men(#1)

9 comments:

  1. Nice! completely agree about the dark jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great wtw post. The guys DO need some wardrobe love too

    ReplyDelete
  3. What simple, but well put together looks. I also like that their are some Rainbow flip flops thrown in there!! Those are my favorite brands that I've been rocking for 20 years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you geared it towards men! This is great! And I totally LOLed at the dark wash jeans...my hubby has a lighter pair that he's had FOREVER and I refuse to let him leave the house in them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post for men! Agree too with the dark jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that you have the guys some tips! I know the girls have a hard time visualizing what will look best sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I love these tips!! And totally agree on dark wash jeans!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...