Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What to Wear Wednesday | Toddler Edition

These are some great combinations for the little man in your life. This simple style tools were created by Maddygaddy on Polyvore.com (LOVE that website for planning outfits). Very simple, casual, laid back, and most importantly...comfy. The last things those little ones want is to be restricted by stuffy clothing, these options allow them to move around and still have fun, but look absolutely darling at the same time.

Now I don't expect anyone to rush out and buy these items, but they're great for giving you ideas of how to put together a portrait wardrobe.

Toddler photo shoot apparel options

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great link and the awesome outfit ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these ideas. Especially adding the bow tie. I think toddler boys sporting a bow tie are just adorable. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the little bowtie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEKKKS!!!! I love little toddler clothing!!! And I love fall. Summer is different because it's such a shorts/tshirt season, but boy, do I love dressing my boys in the fall/winter!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...