Monday, August 20, 2012

Survey Says | Jackson, MI Photographer

It's always good to hear praises about your work and I'm absolutely flattered that I've had the privilege to work with the sweetest clients anyone could ask for. Here's just a few of the reviews that I've received:

I recently had the pleasure of working with Natty J. for my engagement and wedding photos. I couldn't be happier with the entire experience. She was professional, yet fun at the same time. She gave excellent direction and truly made my photos precisely what I wanted.
-Melissa & Jason



I had Natalie do my family photos as my mother's Christmas present this year. I couldn't have been happier. She took her time with us and showed great attention to detail. I frequently recommend her to friends and family.
- The Hashley Family


Natalie has done a few photo shoots for me and she is wonderful. Our family portraits turned out beautifully! I'll definitely come back to Natalie in the future, she is a very sweet and professional young lady and does exceptional work for a great price.
- The Register Family



Natalie was an incredible photographer and she priced so reasonably. We loved all of our photos -- she has such an artistic eye for angles. Bonus: She loves animals and was more than thrilled to capture our dog, Stoli, in all the shots for the rehearsal and wedding. LOVE HER!
- Erin & Topher

10 comments:

  1. Looks like you come highly recommended! Love that wedding shot at the bottom:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great job you do for your clients! And how wonderful of them to let you know what your work means to them! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What nice compliments! Great job! I love the bottom wedding image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I love all of the compliments. They are very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great reviews! You sure do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are awesome reviews! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, Natalie! Those are great comments from your clients!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...