Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What to Wear Wednesday | Not Your Typical Disney Princess

I was wandering through the wonderful world of Polyvore.com once again, and stumbled across Trapped's page where she had all these AMAZING spins on the Disney Princess' outfits! The more I looked, the more I fell in love with them and HAD to share them for inspiration. I think these outfits would be incredible for senior portraits, especially since they could also signify the transformation from child to adult throughout the portrait session. My favorite of the series is Tiana's, I love the mustard color of her dress and the plum in the shoes, perfect for the fall! Or Pocahontas' look, very edgy and would be great in either an urban or forest setting.

Now, I don't expect anyone to rush out and buy these items, but they're great for giving you ideas of how to put together a portrait wardrobe.

Pocahontas

Ariel

Snow White

Cinderella

Cinderella by trapped featuring a brown vest
Tiana

11 comments:

  1. These clothing idea's are great inspiration and I agree they are fantastic guidelines for a senior portrait session wardrobe choice!

    I think my favourite would be Cinderella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so now you have inspired me even more. I have a Pinterest board just for Storybook Inspirations and I think some of these are going to make it on that board, with your permission of course. I think my favorites are Pocahontas and Ariel. I love the purple bustier top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, that sounds like a great pin board! There's a link to the original designer underneath each photo, her user name is Trapped :)

      Delete
  3. This is such a great idea!!
    My favorite is Tiana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOO cute! I'm going to have to find her and follow her. These are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally cool write up and great for seniors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to wander polyvore a bit more. This is too awesome for words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg what a great concept! this is so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...