Friday, August 3, 2012

2013 JHS Senior Rep | Jackson, MI Senior Photographer


It's that time of year again, we are looking for a 2013 senior to be the face of Natty J Photography. If you're chosen you will receive a free senior session ($150 value) and you will be featured in our ad for the 2013 Jackson High School yearbook. What's your end of the bargain? We'll give you rep cards to help spread the word about how much you love your senior photos and for every senior portrait session that brings the card back when they book with us, you will get a $50 print credit. So what are you waiting for? Fill out the rep application at the link below.

Fill out senior rep form here.

6 comments:

  1. Whoo hooo! I wish I were a high school senior again...my photos were scary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lost a lot of weight my senior year, so when it was time to hand them out I looked like a completely different person. I was so embarrassed, I paid to have them done again!

      Delete
  2. My senior pics are so boring studio shots. I say lets all get together and re-do them...even if it has been 20 years! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! That would be a really fun session, or photo booth for high school reunions!!

      Delete
  3. I love my senior photos! They were taken 10 years ago, and my photog was normally a studio photog, but I really took him out of his comfort zone and he worked with me to capture me! :) what a cool opportunity for the class of 2013.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...