Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What to Wear Wednesday: Autumn | Jackson, MI Photographer

My favorite season is fall and it is fast approaching! I could not be more excited for the leaves, apple cider, hayrides, pumpkin patches. Autumn also means more opportunity to look cute and still be comfy. Both of these would be great for an engagement session or family session.

Now I don't expect anyone to rush out and buy these items, but they're great for giving you ideas of how to put together a portrait wardrobe.

Fall

Dapper

14 comments:

  1. No no no!!! It can't be almost Fall! I do love it though:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FALL COLORES I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the browns and oranges!! Yay for fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely LOVE the oranges and browns!! I am such a fan of fall colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply love fall colors, this has given me some inspiration for my own wardrobe, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fall colors, I can't wait to get my boots out!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors. Looking forward to fall...or at least what constitutes as fall here in AZ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colors! I just love Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh yummy fall colors!!!!! Love the looks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great concept for a blog post. It gives clients an idea of what cool things/colors they can wear for their fall sessions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OHH I love the colors and love the fall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yay! fall is my favorite time of year

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love getting ideas like this, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...