Saturday, September 1, 2012

Featured Vendor: Biggby Coffee | Jackson, MI Photographer

Just ask any photographer, we can't survive without our coffee and those 3a work nights definitely wouldn't be possible without it. That's why this months Featured Vendor is Biggby Coffee. In 1995, Biggby opened a single store in East Lansing, MI and only 7 years later they have 157 stores! They have the best coffee that I've ever tasted and their baristas always have a friendly smile on their face. Trust me, I have Biggby radar when I'm driving all over Michigan, have stopped at a number of them, and have yet to be disappointed! My favorite drink to get is their Tan Line (vanilla and caramel) or their caramel apple cider which should be coming out really soon for the fall season.

The Knot has some really great ideas for weddings and one of my favorites for out of town guests is to put together a gift baskets filled with local favorites. There would definitely be some Biggby coffee in my baskets,  probably some Faygo, Michigan cherries, Better Made potato chips, and Sanders fudge too!

8 comments:

  1. Yum! Not a coffee drinker, but do they have good hot chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have AMAZING hot chocolate! They even have a really good frozen "hot" chocolate :)

      Delete
  2. Soke of my favorite favors are during the fall/holiday as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot say I am a coffee fan.. mountain dew for sure. Although I think the idea of putting something like this in gift baskets for guests would be a HUGE hit!! Love your vendor post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a coffee fan either but my husband is and he would love a gift basket that included great things for coffee lovers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great little vendor to feature!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh yes... could NOT survive without caffeine!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...