Friday, September 14, 2012

Mother Nature | Jackson, MI Portrait Photographer

A couple coworkers and I decided to have a fun shoot this past weekend. Jena and Amber modeled, along with Desi the horse and Tagus the dog. These are only a few of the photos I captured, I still have a lot more to go through and edit, but I wanted to share these because we had SO much fun. We spent almost 6 hours shooting at various spots on the property. And these ones were only from the first location! When we were leaving to go to the last spot, there was a really bright rainbow going all the way across the sky. I didn't have a wide enough lens to capture the whole thing, but you can see a piece of how awesome it was at the end.








Keep checking back on the blog because I will be posting more of the images when I finish them.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my...would love to do a session like this! Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAH! These are STUNNING. Awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE the horse images!!! What a beautiful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are amazing! The one with the clouds in the background doesn't even look real!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I love these! I would totally order a canvas of the 3rd image. Breathtaking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natalie, I feel like I'm in a different universe looking at this breathtaking images!!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful:-) I love portraits with horses!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...