Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Emerald Autumn | Jackson, MI Senior Photographer

The past week I've been watching a webinar for photographers online and the speaker was Sue Bryce. I had heard other photographers singing praise about her, so I had to check her out myself. Let me say, she's one of the most amazing people I've watched speak. I love how she works, her style, and how she's so resourceful. So for fun, Taryn the owner of ToughLove MPD (check out my Featured Vendor blog post for more about her), and I decided to do a shoot together. She got the model Jamiee, did her hair and makeup, and the Jamiee brought her prom dress. 

We had a blast with this portrait session and I had a hard time narrowing down the final photos, as you can see by the post haha. It was nice to get out and do a session with no pressure and free creative reign to do what I want. Not to mention the great girl time we had while prep was getting done.

While photographing Jamiee, we kept talking about how these would make a great homecoming/prom session. Homecoming's right around the corner so start planning now if you want to secure your spot.












Hair & Makeup by Taryn of ToughLove MPD

6 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...