Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Little Sister is All Grown Up | Jackson, MI Senior Photographer

If someone would have told me when I was eight years old that I would be photographing my baby sister's senior pictures one day, I would have thought they were crazy. But here I am seventeen years later, my little sister is going into her senior year of high school and I just photographed her senior pics. I have to say it's definitely a little weird, not only do I feel old now, but for once in our lives we will be in the same stage...college. I am pursuing my second Associates degree in Graphic Design and she'll be working on getting her Associates as well. Since there is an eight year difference between the two of us, she'll always be that curly haired little girl that I grew up with, but looking at these pictures I realize that somewhere along the way she grew up and now she's an adult. Congrats for making it this far Jess! I know you'll do great this year and I can't wait to come to your graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...