Thursday, August 25, 2011

Anthony - Class of 2012 | Jackson, MI Senior Photographer

This had to be one of the most unique senior sessions I've ever photographed. Anthony plays on his bowling team and wanted to do photos at the bowling alley, which of course I LOVED the idea. I really enjoy when people come to me wanting something completely out of the norm. I talked to the alley to make sure that me being there photographing was going to be okay and they didn't have anything going on at that time. Everything was a go! I learned SO much stuff about bowling that I would have never known, it was really awesome. Did you know those lanes aren't just polished, there's actually a layer of oil on them?! Me either until I walked barefoot down one haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...