Friday, August 12, 2011

Fall is for Family

I did this last year, but I've decided to switch things up a bit for this year. I was at a Sandy Puc seminar and she talked about how she managed to raise $10,000 for a cancer charity in Colorado. As amazing as it would be to raise that much money, I'm just not at her level of clientele, so I've set my bar a little lower...$1,500. Relay for Life was literally just last weekend, but I really want to get a jump start on the fundraising for 2012. So this is what I'm doing for this year's Fall is for Family: A mini, 15-minute session and one 11x14 print of your favorite image for only $80 (Typically $125). Additional prints will be available for purchase. Session will take place at Ella Sharp Park in Jackson, MI on October 8, 2011. Please bring printout to the session. All of the proceeds will benefit the Relay for Life and the American Cancer Society. Only 20 spots available, so buy yours early because these will go fast!!

Please call Natty J Photography to set up your appointment time. Appointments will run every 15 minutes between 2p-7p.

P: 517.499.9380

E: nattyjphotography@yahoo.com

W: www.nattyjphotography.com



*No refunds will be issued if you do not show up at your scheduled appointment. Event will be reschedule for inclement weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...