Friday, August 26, 2011

It's a Shore Thing | Jackson, MI Senior Photographer

This was by far the longest senior session I've ever photographed, but I had a blast doing it! She's my cousin so I kind of got to have a mini work vacation. We did her photos on Lake Michigan so I got to spend the day at the beach, hanging out with family and photographing her senior photos. This girl should SO model, I barely had to give her any direction at all and I'm in love with practically every photo I shot. Narrowing it down to these four was almost impossible :)
Also while I was up there, we decided to do a spur of the moment family photo because they hadn't had one since their son was three years old!! Even my own family's guilty of not doing a regular family photo, I really can't stress how important it is to get them done (and I'm not trying to drum up business either, go to whoever you want, I just want you to have them done). You're never guaranteed tomorrow and I know I would feel absolutely terrible if my family didn't have anything recent to remember me by. Okay, getting off my soapbox now lol.

Gosh this session makes me feel old, I remember when they were born and now Nicole's a senior in high school...that's just crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...