Monday, September 5, 2011

Celebrating Labor Day | Jackson, MI Photographer

To celebrate Labor Day and have a day to relax, myself and a friend of mine went to the Renaissance Festival in Holly, Michigan. And of course I can't go to somewhere that has that many amazing sights and not bring my camera. The costumes are so ornate and beautiful, if it wasn't for the Black Plague and the horrible way women (or anyone that wasn't of royalty status for that matter) were treated, I would love to live back then. But that's neither here nor there, here are a few of the photos I took.
 Then after we got home we went down to Cascade Falls Park to watch the last fireworks of the season. I LOVE taking photos of fireworks, they just turn out so awesome. I was actually quite impressed with these because they were taken at a shutter speed of 1/15th and typically you can't handhold anything slower than 1/60th without getting camera shake. So here are my favorite ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...