Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What to Wear Wednesday: Maize & Blue vs. Sparty

As soon as I saw this collection from Mariciofredes, I immediately thought of college football here in Michigan and the rivalry between the University of Michigan and Michigan State, but more feminine. Especially with this weekends game coming up, this would be an AWESOME way to show your school pride in a stylish, subtle way.


La Garçonne Moderne / Cotton Pullover Sweater

La Garçonne Moderne / Cotton Pullover Sweater by mauriciofredes featuring guerlain

RAQUEL ALLEGRA / PERFECT TEE


Now I don't expect anyone to rush out and buy these items, but they're great for giving you ideas of how to put together a portrait wardrobe.

4 comments:

  1. Rivalry or not, I think the more Michigan State (green) wardrobe wins for me!!! Cute ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on that Huong, green is one of my favorite colors!

      Delete
  2. Love the pastels with the cream. Not sure this old lady could handle those heals though. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...