Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What to Wear Wednesday: Spooktacular Halloween Edition

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! It's my favorite holiday of the year! I'm like a big kid at heart; I adore carving pumpkins, decorating, and dressing up. So...I went a little crazy with this weeks What to Wear Wednesday and used some festive Halloween colors. I think you really could pull an awesome look out of the items I've compiled. Don't you think?!

Since you know mine, I want to know what's your favorite part about Halloween?

Spooktackular Halloween

Spooktackular Halloween by nattyjphotography featuring hollister co

Now I don't expect anyone to rush out and buy these items, but they're great for giving you ideas of how to put together a portrait wardrobe.

6 comments:

  1. What fun colors. I would have never put them together but this looks great. My favorite part is all the candy...I kind of have a huge sweet tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink shoes! ;) My favorite part of Halloween is know that, when it's over, I can start getting ready for Thanksgiving/Christmas! And the leftover candy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natty!!! This is FABULOUS! I freaking LOVE all these sassy ideas! Those orange heels with spikes are totally calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE all of those pieces! Well maybe not the spiked orange shoes, lol! Seriously though, gorgeous and fun clothing ideas. My favorite part of Halloween unfortunately is all the candy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG - want everything there. So perfect for today.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...