Monday, October 29, 2012

The D Family | Jackson, MI Family Photographer

Meet Tina and her awesome family! I had the pleasure of connecting with Tina through a Craigslist ad I posted looking for a web coder. We got together and talked for a few hours about what I wanted to do with my website and how she wanted updated family portraits, in the end we worked out a pretty sweet trade. Her children attend school at Michigan State University and we decided somewhere on or near campus would be a great place to do the photos. These were at Cooley Gardens, which I had never been to before, and was pleasantly surprised when the place was gorgeous!! I love the little hidden treasures that are nestled around the city; Cooley Gardens is located right off of I-496 and I would have never thought there would be an awesome garden there. Michigan threatened rain, but once again it turned out to be a gorgeous day and the rain held off until later in the afternoon.



14 comments:

  1. Love all of the fall colors! Beautiful family, gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! The colors! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall colors are so awesome for family portraits . . . if this isn't motivation to schedule a session, nothing is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those trees in the background are great! Awesome job on the location.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally digging this family shoot, love those fall colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, beautiful family! LOVE that second image - those red leaves are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are beautiful! love that you took advantage of the beautiful fall season :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This location is to die for! I just love your poses too! I'm sure the family will LOVE these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just beautiful. So great that you were able to work out a trade that benenfited you both!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What stunning colors and a gorgeous (and appropriate) location for this MSU family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE these pictures. Thank you Natalie!!! I just found these pictures today!!! I am SO HAPPY with them!!! The location was beautiful and Natalie captured all that beauty!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...