Friday, October 26, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday | Jackson, MI Photographer

I borrowed this idea from an amazing photographer in Portland, Motormouth Studios (seriously check out her blog, I love her design style and her photography work. I have this feeling that if we ever met in person we'd be great friends!) Anywho, she posts a series of random questions and answers them as a little deeper insight to who she is, so I thought it would be fun to do that as well.

What makes you happy?
My two dogs, a good cup of coffee, and a cozy bed.

What's one piece of clothing you can't live without?
I'd definitely have to say either my flats or a great pair of jeans.

What's right with the world?
That there are people who still care about others and will go out of their way to help their fellow man/animal.

Are you a morning or night person?
I am 100% a night person (I think most photographers agree), I get most of my work done at night when things have calmed down and I can really focus.

Name one quirk about yourself.
I have to put everything in order. CD's/DVD's/Books are all in alphabetical order in my house and my closet is organized in order of the rainbow. Things are just easier to find that way :)

What is your favorite food your parents make?
Okay this one is hard because I LOVE to eat and my mom makes such good food, but my top three are her homemade pizza, vegetable beef soup, and mush (I've heard mush called other things, but it's just fried cornbread that you eat like a pancake with butter and syrup). My favorite food that my dad makes is crawfish  etouffee...seriously the best thing ever! Think a creole dish with rice, garlic, butter, lots of herbs, and crawfish, NOM!


And I can't leave without a photo, this is me (left) and my little sister when we were young. I'm probably 10 years old and she's most likely 2 years old.

6 comments:

  1. May be young in this photo but, still today both of you are beautiful ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet photo! I'm glad you still have it! I agree about working my best at night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I'm totally with you on the flats and jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pic . . . finding these treasures are why we do what we do now! (And yes, completely a night person . . . )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved that you introduced me to crawfish etoufee!!!! Love today's insight into you and YES, I'm a night owl too...I don't have a choice though! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...