Monday, October 15, 2012

Me & The Boys | Jackson, MI Photographer

Over the last few months I've been working really hard to lose weight, which if you've ever tried you know is no easy task. I have fallen off the wagon a few times here and there (darn sour cream and onion chips!), but I have always dusted myself off and got back on. When I first started eating right and working out I emailed a photographer friend of mine, Shawna Gerry Photography, and asked if she wanted to trade family photos this fall. It was a great motivation to keep going and my goal was to lose 25lbs by the time the session rolled around. I didn't quite make it, but I'm down 21.5lbs and see those pants in the images? They are a size smaller than when I started, so I really can't complain!

I am absolutely in love with these and I can't wait to hang them up. It's my favorite time of year, so what better time to get family photos done?! Hurry, book your family portraits with your favorite Jackson family photographer before the colors disappear!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats! You should be very proud of yourself. Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great and your pups are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's AWESOME! I am no stranger to trying to lose weight. I'm glad it's clicked for you! Your furry babies are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for you and I think you did great!! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you for making it so close to your goal; I'm sure you'll get there in no time!

    P.S. Love those puppy expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the 21lbs! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo!! Congrats :D you and your furbabies look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww you and your boys!! Love it, Natty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful images! I don't know you personally, but I'm so proud of you!!!!! Losing weight is TOUGH and good for you for sticking with your goal! You look gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for you! I am on the weight loss path myself and I know how hard it is.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...