Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What to Wear Wednesday | Jackson, MI Photographer

I absolutely love this, I got the idea to do the What to Wear Wednesday from a photographers group on Facebook. I thought it would be fun, especially since I always get asked the question, "What should I wear for my session?" So here's the first week!! The 2012 Pantone Color this year is Tangerine Tango, so I wanted to start off right by embracing the lovely color. I don't know about you, but I adore orange! Below are some easy outfits (perfect for an engagement or high school senior session) you can put together to make your photos just pop. Now most of the stuff listed might be a little on the high price side (what can I say, I have expensive tastes lol), but you could easily find something comparable to what's in the picture.

casual orange accents

Men's Gray with Orange Accents

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...