Saturday, February 4, 2012

New, New & News | Jackson, MI Newborn Photographer

There are some things that you just can't resist in life...one of mine just happens to be newborn props. They're just so tiny and cute...and things miniaturized just for them! So of course I had to get some new items for the new year and there's some stuff that I bought towards the end of last year and didn't get to use that often, if at all. That's a whole lot of new :) I won't post pictures of the items until I get to use them, but I'll drop some hints: gentlemen, girly girls and earthy. You'll just have to wait to see what I mean!!

But in the meantime, I've got some pretty sweet news to share...I sold my first piece on Etsy!! I'm sure you remember reading awhile ago that I started an Etsy Store, Something Tangled Studios. In it, I've listed some small crochet pieces and a few of my landscape photographs. Well, yesterday someone bought The Loyal and it went all the way to Washington (I'm in Michigan). How cool is that?! Okay, maybe not as cool to you, but I think it's fabulous lol.

7 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo! The ideas are flying through my head as to what new props you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can´t wait to see some photos with the new props, what fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love newborn props also, for the same reason! Looking forward to seeing what you've gotten :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your first etsy purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the etsy sale!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's fantastic! The first sale is always the best!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...