Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What to Wear Wednesday | Jackson, MI Photographer

Coordinating outfits is all about those few select items that just jump right out. You don't want everyone wearing one, but done right and in moderation, it can really make the portrait without looking too cheesy. Below is an example of a semi-muted color palette, with just a taste of something wild. The neon handbag and shoes just add that little umph to send this over the top! Now, I'm not saying rush out and buy everything I just posted, just consider the styling, color combination of the pieces and how a little goes a long way.

Purple with Neon Green2

9 comments:

  1. Great coordination. Those are some fun accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im just going to say that I love that purple shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pop of yellow in the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these posts, I need help with my wardrobe! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Refreshing to see something beyond the white shirts and blue jeans so many families are fond of. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...