Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thank You! | Jackson MI Portrait Photographer

2012 has been a really eventful year for me! I graduated with my second degree, this time in Graphic Design; photographed some really amazing clients; and did a 360 with the direction of my business. There's been ups and downs, but what's life without some bumps?! I am truly thankful for each and everyone of my clients. Every time I get to photograph someone I learn something new and always have a great time. My business wouldn't be anything without my clients, so I am forever indebted to you for allowing me to pursue my dreams.

The new year brings more changes for us first starting with the name change. We were formally known as Natty J Photography, and are starting out 2013 with a fresh look as Natalie Mae Photography. Still, same beautiful portraits and individual customer attention, just with a neater and cleaner looking package. I can't wait to photograph and get to know more of you in the new year! Until then, here's my incredible collection of 2012 clients...and once again...THANKS!!

6 comments:

  1. Lots of big changes! But you're right, you gotta get through some growing pains to reach your goals. Best of luck in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I am sure all the blood, sweat, tears and triumphs will pay off in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection of photos! Your senior photos are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on such a great year...here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your year! I hope you have a great 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...