Friday, December 7, 2012

Big News | Jackson, MI Photographer


Last week I announced that there will be some big changes come the New Year, most of them won't necessarily be seen by all of you because they have to do with behind the scenes things like furthering my education with photography by becoming a Certified Professional Photographer with the Professional Photographers of America and learning how to run the business side of things more smoothly. I really appreciate all of you that have stuck with me this long and want to thank you because I'm constantly learning the business side as I go, but I've got a great network of other professionals helping with that part.

Now for the change you will see...Natty J Photography is getting a makeover! If you've been following me this year, you've seen the small visual changes that have occurred and the updated website is in the final stages of being completed. Check it out and let me know what you think so far! However the biggest revision is I'm changing my business name to Natalie Mae Photography. I think it fits more with the direction my photography is going. Below is the new logo to keep an eye out for, I'm so excited for it and the new cohesive look!
Natalie Mae Photography Logo
As far as social networking and other sites go, there's been some changes in the URL's, so I posted the links below to make it easy to find me.
Website | Facebook | Twitter
nataliemaephotography@yahoo.com

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...