Saturday, December 22, 2012

A Little Spice on a Cold Night | Jackson, MI Portrait Photographer

When Missy first asked me to do some pin-up portraits for her, I have to admit I was a tad apprehensive because I had never done that style before, but since she's a really good friend of mine I agreed. These were seriously SO much fun to photograph! We tried all kinds of poses and I have to say I loved every single image, it was so hard to narrow it down, so you guys get more images than normal. We had so much fun that even my dog, Piglet, wanted to join in!

After I showed her all the images, she had me design a hardcover book for her husband's Christmas gift. I adored the book on screen, but once I saw it in print...oh my! She has one lucky hubby! That book is enough to keep anyone warm on a chilly night like tonight :)






3 comments:

  1. Love love love! Totally digging that second photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Pig wanted to join in the fun!!

    Wow, she is drop dead gorgeous - I love the poses and the simplicity of the styling - awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...