Friday, January 25, 2013

Fill in the Blank Friday | Ann Arbor Portrait Photographer

Since there's only two days left before I move, I figured I would make this blog as easy and stress free as I possibly could. So welcome to another edition of Fill in the Blank Friday! A tiny glimpse into who the woman behind the camera is...me.

A book you love
Walking in Circles Before Lying Down by Merrill Markoe This book is hilarious and perfect for any dog lover. Makes me really wonder what my dogs could say if they could talk.

Five celebrity crushes
Alright, no judging on this one...
  1. Jesse Williams (Dr. Jackson Avery on Grey's Anatomy, Cabin in the Woods)
  2. Nelsan Ellis (Lafayette on True Blood)
  3. Fred Durst (Singer of Limp Bizkit...yes I know this is old school)
  4. Jude Law (Watson on Sherlock Holmes and various other movies)
  5. Vin Diesel (Dominic on Fast & the Furious. Plus, all the sequels and other movies)
One thing I'm excited for
I'm excited to start running again. I took time off of it for the holidays and the move; and I miss it dearly. Never thought I'd be a person to say I miss running, but I do. Plus, I just booked my own boudoir session as a reward to myself for when I hit my weight loss goal, so I need to get my butt in gear!

My best memory from last year
Running my first 5k with one of my best friends and hitting my first mini goal of losing weight.

Tomorrow I will ______
Be packing up the last little bits of my house in preparation for moving on Sunday!!!



8 comments:

  1. Good luck on your move and yay for running!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the Move is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get back to running as well, Nat. :/ I love your fill in the blanks, though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl & your 5k!! Jude Law yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, I'm with you on Jude Law *swoon*
    Good luck with your move - I'm sure you can't wait to get back into running!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...