Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Baby Lucian | Ann Arbor Newborn Photographer

Introducing baby Lucian. He's 10 days new and perfect in every way, and such a model! There was barely any fussing out of him the whole time, had to take a few potty breaks, but he was a trooper. Baby Lucian tolerated any hat or wrap mom and I put him in, pretty much cooperating through it all. I have so many good images from the session, it was incredibly difficult to narrow them down. Brace yourself for some newborn cuteness below.

Since this is was my first newborn session of the new year, I looked back on my very first newborn session ever and it's truly amazing to see how far I've come since then. It's almost embarrassing, but that's part of the learning process. Making mistakes, growing, and moving forward. That's one of the reasons being a photographer is the perfect job for me; it's constantly changing and there is always new techniques to be learned. Plus, I love a challenge!






If you're interested in scheduling newborn portraits please call 517.499.9380
or email nataliemaephotography@yahoo.com.

10 comments:

  1. These are precious newborn pictures! I absolutely adore the second to last one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pictures....the baby is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful baby boy! Lovely images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable baby!! Love the one in the nest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that hat in the 1st image. Last is my fav!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby Lucian is just adorable!! Lovely images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the last two photos. All the babies are precious but those last two I just adore them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH he is beautiful! Welcome to the world Baby Lucian!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...