Sunday, September 25, 2011

Down & Derby to Princess Bride | Jackson, MI Wedding Photographer

Ellen (aka Lala O'Rage) tied the not to Mr. O'Rage!! Ellen and I play on the same derby team so to see her all dressed up and getting married was a complete 360 from the usual. It was such an honor that she asked me to photograph her wedding, I was completely stoked about it!! She said that her ceremony was going to be held in her grandmothers yard next to their family owned greenhouse, Beck's Flower & Gift Shop. I knew going into it to expect gorgeous flowers because they were obviously doing their own wedding, but I had NO idea the arrangements would be SO stunning!!! They were hands down the BEST floral arrangements I've seen at a wedding and I highly recommend using Beck's for any floral service (not to mention again that they're family owned and local...always a plus!) Both Ellen and Clive's family were so sweet, they are definitely surrounded by the most loving people. It's amazing to see two sets of families mesh so well. Everything about the day was special and the video below doesn't even begin to touch on the love Ellen and Clive share, but every time I watch it I still tear up :)

Vendors
Cake: Clive's mother (also the BEST wedding cake I've ever had)
Catering: Marchand's Catering 
(517) 769-2840 (amazing as well)
Reception Hall: Our Lady of Fatima Church

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...