Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sunsets and Best Friends

Yesterday was a typical Michigan spring day. It started off nice and sunny, but a little chilly. Then it down poured with some tiny hail, and by the evening it was sunny and gorgeous all over again. I didn't have anything to do, so I packed up the camera and Piglet and went to the park for a walk. If you haven't noticed by now, I have more pictures of Piglet than I do any of my other dogs...that's because Pig is an excellent model. He's cute and sits still as long as I tell him too, and I can drop the lead without fear of him taking off. I still get images of Niko and Phantom, just time and quality are limited with their short attention spans :)

After we were done playing Piggy and I sat and watched the sun go down. It was the perfect ending to a spring day.

Day's Last Breath


American Past Time


He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
You are his life, his love, his leader.
He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...