Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

First of all, I want to thank all the men and women that have served in the armed forces fighting for my freedom. And second I wanted to somehow give back to these amazing people, so what better way to do it than to take photos of their loved ones to send to them. Enter adorable, 11mo Amaya. BOTH of this little girls parents are on active duty and stationed overseas, so she's here state-side with family. I couldn't even fathom having to leave my child for such a long time at such a young age, but I am SO grateful that they are willing to make that sacrifice so that I can be free. Thank you again for serving your country.


These were also 1 year old photos, but little Amaya didn't want to look like a princess, she definitely enjoyed the tutu a bit more. Just like the song goes It's my party and I'll cry if I want too! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...