Saturday, May 14, 2011

Oh Baby!

Meet seven day old Keaton Robert. He was such a cutie, but like most infants they hate me and my camera (it's the strobe). I tell them it's all in the name of good photos, but they don't care :) So after putting up a fight, he decided that I wasn't all that bad and we got some pretty great photos.

Highlight of the session: I don't have any children of my own yet so babies without diapers are a whole new animal to me, and if someone tells you being a photographer isn't a dangerous job...don't believe them. I was nearly peed on and pooped on, but it was TOTALLY worth it to photograph this little guy!!! I mean how can you do anything, but laugh when something that cute is doing it :)
Except here, where he was back to hating me lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...