Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Children | Jackson, MI Pet Photographer

I'm completely in love with big wall art and always encourage my clients to go big, for those that have, not one has been disappointed yet! When you hear 20x30, you think that's huge, but hang it up on your wall and it fits right in! So I've decided that I wanted some new wall art to hang above my bed kind of like a mock headboard. I'm always taking photos of my fur kids (Piglet and Niko), but didn't have anything recent that I just loved. What a conundrum! Of course we went to the dog park and I took each one for a mini-session in the field across the street. I couldn't be more happy with the way these turned out, both boys behaved just like gentlemen and posed perfectly. They know the minute the camera comes out what they have to do!! I love the way the field looks in the background and how it contrasts/compliments their fur. Soon, these two images will be on order, I'm thinking 30x40 for them :) The top image is Piglet and the bottom is Niko.


14 comments:

  1. awww great pictures! I love the names btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dogs :) Great pictures of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors! And I just want to give Piglet a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy, they're cute! Those will make beautiful wall art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures make me want to to ditch my condo, by a house with some land and gets a big puppy-dog! Love these shots.... soooo adorable! I say go for it, 30x40 all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These will look great on your wall!! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh such beautiful babies!!! I love the name Niko :) Great images!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! I scrolled down anticipating human children and was greeted by fur babies! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the dogs! I think these will look great on your walls. Have fun with your project!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...