Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring is Here!! | Jackson, MI Family Photographer

I was SO excited to photograph Alicia and her family! I've known her mother for a couple years now and she's like my third mom and I've always heard about her kids, but never met them for more than a couple of seconds, so I was pumped when she contacted me. Originally we were just going to shoot outdoors, but last minute changed to both outdoors and studio and I'm so glad we did! We had a blast coming up with fun shots like the Charlie's Angels and the "thug" shots below. Then we headed outside and went for a short walk, which turned out to be way longer than I had remembered from previous years...oops...but everything was good and turned out great.


5 comments:

  1. Always fun to hang out with people you know, but "don't know" yet. Looks like a fun family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching clients return year after year gives you such a bond. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Looks like they had a blast with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun family that was game to just have fun. Love the last shot of them walking together.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...