Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Annora!!

Well it's been a full year since I first photographed Annora, I've watched her grow leaps and bounds through my camera lens. She's turning into quite the inquisitive little girl enjoying the wondrous world around her. And I'm so excited that we did her year old photos where her parents did their engagement photos. What a great idea! Now they can look back and see the evolution of their family. I have to say this was a bittersweet day, I'd made the trip to see Annora and her family every three months for a year and now it'll be a whole year before I see the cutie again, but I can only imagine how much she will have grown by her two year old birthday.

Happy birthday Annora!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...