Friday, October 1, 2010

Been Chillin' at the Holiday Inn

One of the managers of the new Holiday Inn in Jackson approached me about doing a large image to hang in their lobby across from the service desk, I thought this was a great idea, not only because my work would be displayed, but also to have it on such a large scale would be incredible!! I was thrilled to take the job. So we decided to go about this two ways: either images of nature or images that represent Jackson. For the nature images I headed on over to the Dahlem Nature Center for a photo adventure. These are a couple of my favorites from that day:

Later that week I took a trip downtown to see what festivities I could find and came away with this bunch. There's more photos at each location, but these were just my favorites:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...