Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Democratic County Commissioner Candidate

Democratic candidate for County Commissioner, Rebecca Livingston asked me to help with some campaign photos, of course I agreed! I never pass up an opportunity to broaden my horizons. You never know, maybe politician photography could be my niche. So we spent the day photographing all over Jackson; industrial areas, speaking with young adults, relaxing at a local coffee shop, playing with her dog in the park, etc... It was by far the longest portrait session I've had to date (and I'm not counting weddings), but I had a blast! I learned a few new things about the office she's running for, plus I learned about the anodizing process from Great Lakes Metal Finishing!

Rebecca and her rescue dog Chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...