Monday, February 4, 2013

30 Day Photo Challenge | Ann Arbor Photographer

A photographer friend of mine had made up a 30 day photo challenge on Facebook and I decided that it would be fun to participate in it. There were no rules other than the theme for the day, so instead of using my pro camera, I challenged myself to only use the Instagram App on my Android phone. Just to think outside the box (which is ironic because Instagram images are square) and I figured it would be fun to do something different. I did skip about a week of images because of moving, but here's what I've come up with so far. They represent (in order) self portrait, teeny tiny, mail, movement, everyday life, silhouette, something you hate, metal, transportation, green, and white. If you'd like to keep up with what I'm doing for the 30 day challenge, you can follow along on Instagram: @nataliemaephotography.






13 comments:

  1. Keep it up Natalie, its look good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instagram is a hoot . . . looks as if you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun challenge! I love using Instagram. I might need to try something like this myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to go! I wish I could keep up with a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun challenge! Great job, keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always admire people who can do daily challenges, the most I can handle is doing a weekly challenge this year! Great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep up the great work! Those are fun shots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun challenge!! I can never follow through with them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this idea! I tried to do it once but I just didn't keep up with it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice!! I love challenges and I love that you used your phone for these too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, what a fun challenge! I love the one at the bottom with the tree and snow.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...