Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What to Wear Wednesday: Thanksgiving Day Edition

Okay, I seriously am in love with that "wooden" shoe!! If I had any sort of girly, girl in me I'd buy them, but I'd probably break my neck trying to walk in them. To me, this just screams Thanksgiving with all the rich browns and orange tones. Perfect for any family gathering or portrait.

Now I don't expect anyone to rush out and buy these items, but they're great for giving you ideas of how to put together a portrait wardrobe.

Acne Shining crepe shirt

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I LOVE these colours! Those jackets are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'm more in love with the brown leather jacket there! Beautiful colors for fall/Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...