Thursday, January 26, 2012

FEATURED VENDOR {Beck's Flower Shop & Gardens}


I was first introduced to Beck's Flower Shop and Gardens from their daughter, we played roller derby together. They had hosted the team a couple of times for various fundraisers and I couldn't believe the size of their store. Beck's has an awesome selection too. I love to garden, despite killing almost every plant I've owned hahaha, but they helped me pick out plants even couldn't mess up and even designed it for me! The photo below is what I went with, I adore succulents and just think they're the cutest little things ever. They're very photogenic so that must be the reason for my love of them lol.


Family owned since 1946, the Beck's know their stuff! They have fabulous customer service and go out of their way to help out their customers. A friend of mine was getting married and didn't have a bride's bouquet, I went in the day before the wedding and ordered one. They had it ready to pick up the next day before the wedding and it was beautiful. I also had the pleasure of photographing one of their daughter's wedding and it was by far one of the most beautiful weddings I've seen. As you can tell by the images below their arrangements were stunning. I'm pretty sure that bridal bouquet weighed almost 8lbs!! But totally worth the workout because it photographed so well (but I might be a tad biased lol).

I would highly recommend going to Beck's for all your floral needs, from floral arrangements to outdoor plants. And don't forget Valentine's Day is right around the corner, you can get that special someone in your life a gorgeous bouquet and see their amazing customer service for your self!!




2322 Lansing Ave.
Jackson, MI 49202

(800) 211-7871

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...