Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Beauty | Jackson, MI Senior Photographer

I absolutely loved every single image from this session!! The locations they choose were stunning and I normally only choose three images from each session to display, but I had a REALLY hard time narrowing it down for this one. Rachel and her family are the sweetest people ever, I felt like I was one of their family doing their photos instead of someone they hired lol. It was incredible! We had originally rescheduled the shoot because it was a gross day and I'm SO glad we did because everything about the weather and the lighting of this day was perfect. Oh and I'm totally in love with Rachel's coat in the third photo :) 



6 comments:

  1. Those sessions are the best when you just nail every shot. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute photos and the variety of shots is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THe close up image of her laying down is fantastic. I love all the elements, the leaves, the fur, the way her hair is flowing and the brightness of her skin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! Love the subtle fall colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the one of her lying down and you up high. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...