Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Photographer's Dream

Besides having my own personal bucket list, I have a photographer's bucket list as well. I'm sure I'm not the only photographer to have this, but it's just a list of images that I would love to capture. Just thought I'd share some of them, it's constantly changing so I might update it later on down the road.

  • tornado
  • celestial body ie. galaxy, nebula, star cluster (but I want pics like what Hubble captures)
  • rainbow in Ireland
  • a famous band I like
  • underwater ocean life
  • Egyptian Pyramids
  • a "National Geographic" or "Time" moment (a photo that's worthy of being in those magazines)
  • huge fashion show like Fashion Week Milan or something
  • Berlin Wall
  • Yellowstone
  • whales
  • one of America's Next Top Model's shoots
  • a volcano or lava river

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...