Sunday, May 23, 2010

Get Awesome Hotel Rates and Help Make-a-Wish Foundation

Through my schooling at Washtenaw Community College I met a lot of truly talented and amazing people, but Rachel is one of the best. Every year she does a 3 day, 300 mile bike ride to help raise money for the Make-a-Wish Foundation. For those of you who don't know who what the charity does, you can visit http://www.wish.org/, but in short they grant wishes for terminally ill children; whether that be being a police officer or going to Disney World or whatever the child desires. I'm always trying to make a difference in the world even if it only effects one person. I can't change the world, but I can change someone's world. So if you are reading this please repost; for every blog the banner below gets posted in, Rachel will receive $20 towards her fundraising. Just let her know you did it. This is her blog...http://www.andinabreath.blogspot.com/ and you can leave her a comment with a link to your blog in it.
Thanks for helping!!!
I recommend HotelsCombined.com and sent $20 to Make a Wish!

You can shout and help too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...