Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sandy Puc' Family Tour 2010

Yesterday was a very eventful day for me. A fellow photographer and I went to Sandy Puc' Family Tour in Grand Rapids. I gained SO much knowledge I can't even begin to tell all of you. All I can say is to expect big things out of Natty J Photography this year in the way of family portraiture. Last year I attended the Tots 2 Teens Tour and did a record number of infant and children portraits, but I'm always trying to broaden my horizons and families will be on this years agenda!!

Also, I will be developing a new business along with J. Lynn Imagery strictly for our fundraising events. Rather than explaining to every person that walks in who is Natty J Photography and who is J. Lynn Imagery, we will be one. Now all we need is a name, feel free to input your opinion on this!!

Lastly, enjoy this dazzling weather we have stumbled upon today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...