Wednesday, October 7, 2009

2010 Buster Calendar

I have been working on this project all year long and I'm happy to have it finally coming together. I posted ads for applicants to be fur models for the calendar. The requirements obviously being a pit bull (or pit mix) and being rescued. I had a HUGE response with over 45 applicants so I had a hard time narrowing it down, but I finally did. Then throughout the year I met with each of the models and their human counterparts to do a photo shoot for the calendar, next I designed their page.
Now it's coming to an end and the calendars are officially on sale!!! They will be shipping in late October, just in time for Christmas. Mantis Pet Supply in Ypsilanti and Arbor Dog Daycare in Ann Arbor will also be carrying them in their stores. Feel free to preorder your calendar today by visiting my website: http://www.nattyjphotography.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...