Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Name and Home? | Ann Arbor, MI Photographer

You heard that right, Natalie Mae Photography is moving! I told you 2013 was going to be a year for big changes. Don't fret though I'm going too far away, I'll be relocating to the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti area, but will still be in Jackson until the end of January and will be taking portrait sessions up until the 27th. During most of that week I'll be moving and getting settled into my new home. Sessions will start up again on February 1st. When everything is in order again, I'll take photos of my new place and give you guys a little tour. As silly as it might sound, I love moving because you get to redecorate everything in a new way. Plus, it's a great way to take inventory of what you own and what you no longer need. I know I have a ton of stuff that I will be donating or tossing.

So long Jackson, it's been grand while I was here and I'll be back to visit!


13 comments:

  1. OH YEAH You'll be in UOM territory GO BLUE!!!!
    Good luck on your move

    ReplyDelete
  2. How far away is that from Jackson?! Congrats on the move and I can't wait to see what great things you'll do in Ann Arbor!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huong, it's only about an hour away so it won't be too bad of a drive to see all my awesome clients back in Jackson!

      Delete
  3. I love Ann Arbor! I miss Borders :(

    Good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely be excited to have a book store (or two) in town. Jackson doesn't have a single new book store, only used so they don't carry too many new books.

      Delete
  4. Good luck on your move and settling into your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love moving for the same reasons! Have so much fun redecorating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your new home and relocation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck with your move! I lived in Jackson for 2 years. Ann Arbor is nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always really liked that area. I used to live there about 6 years ago and have been wanting to eventually move back, so I'm beyond excited to finally have the chance to do so.

      Delete
  8. What an exciting time for you, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh, HOW EXCITING!! Good luck and have fun moving!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...